Customer Service Rep(05993) - 201 Walmart Cir
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join our team and become a part of the no. 1 pizza company in the
world! Flexible part time hours!
Job Duties include making pizzas and other products, oven tending,
take orders, assist customers, prep product for rush, and clean
equipment and store daily
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, including, but not limited to the
Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces
include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process
areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 4".
For short distances for short durations
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are
unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies
weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up
to 72" high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the
workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from
the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short
distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies.
- A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and
requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to
change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees
while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at
one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven
controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping
cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients,
cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous
during the day.
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands. Shaping
pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and
- Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from
the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly
of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza
cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers,
telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza
Keywords: Domino's, Oxford , Customer Service Rep(05993) - 201 Walmart Cir, Sales , Booneville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!