Electrical Engineer II
Posted on: November 21, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily AyersAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $87,300 - $123,600 per yearA bit about us:I'm
working with an industry titan that manufactures building wire and
cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM
wire products and engineered products as well as supplies assembled
products, contractor equipment and hand tools.Why join us?401k with
MatchingFamily and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life,
Dental, and Vision) Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Long & Short-Term
Disability Supplemental Insurance PlansEmployee Assistance Program
Employee Referral Program Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities Parental LeaveJob
DetailsThe Electrical Engineer will support and drive the
execution, handoff, and evaluation phases for assigned connected
enterprise projects. As a team member within the Engineering &
Modernization group, this professional will be engaged in multiple
capital projects simultaneously across the manufacturing footprint.
The Electrical Engineer's responsibilities include reviewing all
engineering design plans, performing complex calculations,
designing, and constructing connected systems and their components,
liaising with other engineers, and maintaining relationships with
site personnel, vendors, and other stakeholders. The individual is
expected to adhere to the allocated budget and build reliable,
quality systems.Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote safety in the workplace and on all project job
- Prepare, receive, and evaluate bid packages for contractor
- Coordinate with plant management, production scheduling, and
support groups to complete projects on schedule
- Develop procedures, maintenance procedures, and operating
standards for connected equipment
- Analyzing technical drawings, interpreting specifications, and
determining requirements of a given project.
- Diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment.Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of engineering experience with SCADA systems
requiredExperience in at least one of the following (preferred):
- Proficiency with Industrial PLC Protocols for Rockwell. DH+,
Ethernet IP, DF1, etc.
- Proficiency with Industrial PLC Protocols for Siemens.
Profibus, Profinet, MQTT, etc.
- Proficiency with PLC programming software for RsLogix, TIA
Portal, and S7
- Experience database structure and language. MS-SQL, SQL,
Oracle, stored procedures, etcInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Oxford , Electrical Engineer II, Professions , Carrollton, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!