Material Handler I
Company: Sonoco Products Co,
Posted on: June 18, 2022
* Transfers finished parts between on-site locations and scrap
area and maintain storage areas.
* Supplies materials to press and packing areas.
* Operates Lift Trucks.
* Loads/unloads transporters and processes associated
* Verifies inventory levels and assists with inventory.
* Performs routine maintenance, reports mechanical, electrical,
etc. problems; keeps area clean.
* Performs all duties in a manner that demonstrates the highest
level of quality and safety.
* Other duties as required.
THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE REPRESENTS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ESSENTIAL
DUTIES OF THE JOB BUT DOES NOT EXCLUDE OTHER RELATED DUTIES WHICH
MAY BE ASSIGNED.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and
do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any
other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national
origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital
status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, or any legally protected
Keywords: Sonoco Products Co,, Oxford , Material Handler I, Professions , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!