Neurophysiology/EMG Technician - PRN
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
- This position will function in their primary job
responsibilities when not acting as chief tech.Chief Technologist:
- This position coordinates the activities of the Sleep Disorders
Center to provide quality service in clinical and non clinical
- Evaluates customer service and satisfaction.Staffing:
- Make adjustments necessary to balance the available staff to
the services expected.Performance monitoring:
- Assures staff competency and proficiency.Regulatory Knowledge:
- Keeps abreast of current regulatory guidelines and assures
compliance (JCAHO, OSHA, etc).Clinical Reference:
- This position maintains a high level of proficiency in all
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist / RPSGT with two
- The incumbent must maintain a valid and current RRT / RPSGT
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skill necessary to
care for a wide range of patients, including adolescents, adult,
- Must keep abreast of all Sleep Center Policies and Procedures
and assure staff compliance.
- Must have documented competency to work in the Sleep Disorders
- Must have completed in Depth hospital orientation. Must also
meet all annual competency requirements.
- CPR required, ACLS desired.
- Acts as a point of contact for issues pertaining to sleep
testing and diagnostic studies.
- Continuously monitors patient activity and maintains quality
records through recognition and correction of artifactual data,
while remaining vigilant of patient safety and comfort.
- Scores records according to AASM guidelines
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Neurophysiology/EMG Technician - PRN, Professions , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!