PC Technician - Enid MS
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Date Posted: 2022-05-10Category: Information TechnologySubcategory:
Technical SupportSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum
Clearance Required: Interim SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: SecretPotential for Remote Work: No
Description SAIC is seeking a PC Technician to support our efforts
in Enid, MS (Oakland County area) on the RITS program.
The Army Corps of Engineers - Revolutionary Information Technology
Services (RITS) program, provides a modern and secure
enterprise-wide IT support services to approximately 37,000 USACE
customers located throughout the Continental United States (CONUS)
and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
This position will support the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS
Program. Provides second-tier support to end-users for PC, server,
mainframe applications, and hardware. Handles problems that the
first-tier help desk support is unable to resolve. May interact
with network services, software systems engineering, and/or
applications development to restore service and/or identify and
correct core problem. Simulates or recreates user problems to
resolve operating difficulties. Recommends systems modifications to
reduce user problems. Maintains currency and high level of
technical skill in field of expertise.
- Senior Computer User Support Specialist performs technical,
operational, and training support to users of personal computers
either by telephone, or on-site for PC desktop hardware and
- Job duties require the technician to install and test personal
computers, printers, and other peripherals, configure operating
system, load shrink-wrap programs and other application software
- In this position, the candidate troubleshoots printer,
computer, and peripheral incidents, performs hardware and software
diagnostics, coordinates needed repairs, resolves computer system
problems, including coordination between users and components of a
local area network, and participates in the evaluation of system
configuration and software.
- -AA/AS degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline, or equivalent experience/combined - -education
- -5+ years of professional, applicable experience
- Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT Level I
(examples: A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security
- Must obtain appropriate DoD 8570 IA Computing Environment
Certification within 6 months of employment.
- - -Normal work hours are Monday through Friday; 8 hour shift
between 6AM and 6PM local time. After hours support may be required
on an infrequent basis. -
- -Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start
- -Experience supporting Windows 10, and MS Office 2013
- -Experience using Remedy or a similar ticketing
- Strong analytical and follow through skills.
- - -Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple
areas within IT to accomplish assignments.
- -Experience maintaining Xerox, Lexmark, HP, or Ricoh printer
devices (i.e. installing maintenance kits)
- -Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience
- -Experience working in a DoD environment
- -Experience supporting Office 365
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or
boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed
when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC - is a premier
Fortune 500 - technology integrator driving our nation's technology
transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure
high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial
intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and
understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate
the best components from our own portfolio and our partner
ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions
that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an fostering a
respectful work culture based on that values all contributors.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of
approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit .
Keywords: SAIC, Oxford , PC Technician - Enid MS, Professions , Columbus, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!