CDL Class A Driver - Home Daily 22hr & Medical Benefits
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Warrior Transportation & Logistics, LLC provides logistical and
delivery support in Memphis, TN & Olive Branch, MS and surrounding
areas. Job Type: Full-time Hourly Salary: Job Description/Summary
The Driver will be responsible for the safe operation of company
issued vehicles, and delivery of freight for various customers.
Driver must have a CDL (may have to potentially drive a manual) and
be able to pass a background check. Principal Accountabilities
- Safely drive and operate your vehicle at all times.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather
- Adheres to all local driving laws, ensuring safety of passenger
- Use of handheld device for routing information.
- Checks and reports the level of all routine fluids (including
fuel) daily prior to driving a vehicle at the start of each
- Maintains vehicle log and submits daily vehicle deficiencies to
- Performs other qualified duties as assigned. Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to operate vehicles equipped with manual transmission
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to drive at night with no visual impairments that
would cause a safety hazard. Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum three (1) years driving experience in delivery
- Must be mechanically inclined Physical Requirements/Working
- Ability to lift 50lbs or less.
- Long hours, high paced working environment.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under
adverse conditions. Job Types: Full-time, Contract Pay: $22.00 -
$24.00 per hour AWTLO
Keywords: AFP, Oxford , CDL Class A Driver - Home Daily 22hr & Medical Benefits, Professions , Louisville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!