Production Worker- F&N Women's, PRN, Varies
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Properly prepares /cooks /re-thermalizes cold & hot foods to a
high level of quality and ensure safe food.
- Follows recipes and instructions for proper use of equipment to
ensure the best quality food as scheduled.
- Efficiently uses and supplies, utilizes proper portion
controls, and leftovers techniques.
- Presents /merchandises all foods attractively in an eye
- Serves on tray lines, delivers /returns carts, ware & pot
washing, mops floors, cleaning / sanitizes equipment.
- Assists with inventory, ordering, receiving and proper storage
- Assures high quality food for all types of food service,
including caf and catering.
- When assigned to the cash register, greets customers and
charges & registers all items consistently.
- When assigned to the cash register, makes change correctly and
directs customers to other areas of service.
- Interacts effectively with all customers displaying a friendly
personality and willingness to help.
- Responsible for all monies entrusted into their care, never
leaves cash drawer unlocked and unattended.
- Stocks all flatware and napkin areas; stocks all condiment
stations and keeps cash register area clean.
- Responsible for maintaining, cleaning and stocking the entire
cafeteria service area, including dining areas.
- Assists in washing of dishes, silverware, pots, pans, and rack
dishes, as required.
- Participates in cleaning and sanitation of equipment and
- Maintains the physical area efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrates adherence to NMHS' Mission, Vision and Values
Statement & to Service Excellence Standards and serves as a role
model to staff.
- Assists in effective communication throughout the department,
written and verbally.
- Strives to meet our all internal and external customer's needs
- Must be polite and respond appropriately with all internal &
- Assists in helping management meet budget. Must use food and
- Uses their time wisely and adheres to the lunch and break
Safe Food Handling & Sanitation:
- Follows proper food safety procedures and properly documents
- Actively participates in FNS's HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical
Control Points) Program.
- Cleans & sanitizes of all areas to meet the State Board of
- Assists in the keeping assigned HACCP monitors and all other
- High school diploma, preferred.
- Able to analyze and solve basic arithmetic problems and basic
cash handling skills.
- Able to count change and bills.
- Knowledge of registers.
- Knowledge of food preparation techniques, with prior food prep
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Production Worker- F&N Women's, PRN, Varies, Professions , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!