Landscape Technician / Crew Member
Company: Apex Companies, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position: Field Technician 2
Industry: Field Services
Location: Grenada, Mississippi
Apex Companies is one of the fastest-growing environmental
consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in
keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for
project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow
Apex is expanding to new locations! We are establishing new crews
nationwide, come join our growing team.
Your Responsibilities as a Stormwater Field Technician / Crew
- Provide routine cleanup, maintenance, and light repairs of
stormwater infrastructure including retention ponds, detention
basins, drainage ditches, stormwater grates, and other stormwater
- Perform mowing, weed-trimming, debris removal, ground
maintenance and cleanup, light construction, and maintenance
repairs for properties as directed.
- Operate landscaping and light construction equipment. Maintain
- Travel will be required and varies by crew. Up to 1-2 nights of
travel per week is typical.
- Learn stormwater management techniques.
- Comply with all safe work practices and complete your work in a
safe manner.Why you'll love working for us:
- Year-round, full-time work!
- Travel expenses and per diem paid for out-of-town travel.
- Medical, dental and vision plan options.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability
- 401k plan.
- Paid time off and company holidays.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the
US.What we're looking for:
- Prefer 1-2 years of experience with outdoor labor including,
but not limited to: landscaping, construction, grounds maintenance
and repair, or similar work.
- Able to perform manual labor.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment
- Good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record preferred.
- Dedication to safe work practices in accordance with applicable
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment background and drug
- Must be able to physically perform the basic functions of
bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, balancing,
walking, standing, sitting, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping,
feeling, talking, and hearing. Must be able to perform work
exerting up to up to 60 pounds of force; and/or up to 20 pounds of
force constantly to move objects. Must possess visual acuity and
hand-eye coordination to operate machines and tools such as mowers
and weed whackers to perform tasks. Able to work in a variety of
weather conditions.Interested? To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000
and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our
Apex is not only an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer, we truly value diversity in many forms.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any
of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of
Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Apex Companies, LLC, Oxford , Landscape Technician / Crew Member, Professions , Grenada, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!