Material Handler 2nd Shift
Company: Marathon Cheese Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* Opening product, feeding cheese onto cutting equipment and
changing and adjusting cutting equipment.
* Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, SQF and established
safety rules and regulations.
* Moving pallets, basic cleanup/sweeping and assisting other
positions as needed.
* Ability to pack cheese product into boxes, stack boxes on pallets
and inspect packages and boxes for good seals and code dates.
* Understand and utilize box erecting, case sealing, and labeling
* Perform sanitation of the work area and equipment as needed.
* Must be able to read and write English and perform basic math
* Must be able to give and accept constructive criticism and work
as a team player.
* Responsible for maintaining a professional image with customers,
peers, supervisors and the public.
* Good organizational and communication skills.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred . Education beyond High
School would be a plus. Forklift experience is desirable. Prior
manufacturing and/or packaging experience would also be a plus.
Work inside a clean manufacturing environment. Required to sit,
stand, walk, climb stairs, and lift 50 pounds frequently and 100
This job posting is meant to give an overview of the available
position. This does not cover every detail of expectations of the
position. Duties and responsibilities may be added or modified at
any time. Normal operations are Monday thru Friday, with a Monday
night start for our third shift. Saturday work may be required
depending on production and staffing needs. Saturdays are usually
six hour shifts. All work performed in excess of 8 hours in any
work day or 40 hours straight time in any work week shall be
compensated at the rate of time and one half your straight time
Keywords: Marathon Cheese Corporation, Oxford , Material Handler 2nd Shift, Professions , Booneville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!