Company: Lennox International
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Company OverviewLennox International (LII) is a leading global
provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating,
ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR)
markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has
built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our
position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote
more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a
shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our
approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America,
South America, Europe, and Asia. -First-line manager responsible
for assigning and coordinating the work in a manufacturing
department in order to maximize productivity and minimize cost
while maintaining quality.Job DescriptionWhat You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining
fabrication and assembly operations to assure that all products
manufactured by the organization meet customer demand.
- Develops a long-term strategy for the improving quality and
- Align Manufacturing Organization with Quality Assurance
objectives and work closely with other members supporting
- Actively participates in the implementation of strategies in a
- Maintains log of shift operations.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment with
production, purchasing, engineering, sales, quality, finance, human
resources and other stake holders within the organization to
achieve overall company objectives required.
- Inspects product to verify production specifications are
- Reviews production schedules, material and manpower
- Assigns employees to maximize production objectives, maintain
quality and attain output requirements.
- Participates in establishing and modifying operational methods
and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment and
- Maintains a variety of reports, records and production
documentation to reflect schedules and performance.
- Trains new workers in the organizations operating procedures
and standards.WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS:Having the right qualifications
is only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At
Lennox International, we believe in following a set of behaviors
and competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position,
it is vital that you embody these core competencies: - -
- Situational Adaptability: -You flex your approach and demeanor
to suit various scenarios. You successfully shift gears as new
developments and competing priorities arise - balancing routine
tasks, urgent action items, and long-term projects is second nature
- Decision Quality:You make thoughtful and timely decisions with
the best interest of the organization in mind, prioritizing and
organizing key deliverables and ensuring stakeholder buy in.
- Drives Results: You show pride in "getting the job done" with a
bias for action, going above and beyond to ensure your
responsibilities have been met. During high pressure moments, you
work diligently to meet deadlines and show value in your
work.QualificationsWhat We Are Looking For:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering, manufacturing,
business or other related major.
- 5 to 10 years proven track record of increasing responsibility,
pro-active, operations or production management in fast-paced
- Six Sigma/LEAN manufacturing experience strongly desired; Six
Sigma certification a plus.
- Ability to effectively build a rapport and manager a direct
team of - Production Supervisors and Production Leads along with
350 hourly employees.
- Effective communication and ability to communicate what is and
what is not working properly within the production line.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. -
- Technical Skills:
- Prior experience with SAP
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Time-study software experience preferred WHAT WE OFFER: -At
Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This
is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for
growth and development of all of our employees, largely promoting
from within the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of
flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox's FlexWork guidelines,
including the potential opportunity for remote work for select
positions. This role is currently designated as having the option
for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!WE VALUE DIVERSITYHere at Lennox, we
believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as
a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the
most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to
build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and
work, support the growth and development of each team member as
they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be
their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Lennox International, Oxford , Manager, Production, Professions , Grenada, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!