Restorative Care Technician- Post Acute Float Pool, Full Time, Nights
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 10, 2022
- Performs assigned patient care and mobility tasks within
patient care units under the supervision of a registered nurse.
Make rounds on assigned unit(s) and coordinates patient care and
mobility activities with registered nurse and therapist as
- Maintains patient activity assignment sheet. Documents patient
care and mobility activities in the patient record. Performs
additional documentation as appropriate or assigned. Activities of
- Performs assigned tasks as appropriate to meet personal and
comfort needs of patients.
- Maintains necessary supplies and equipment to promote patient
care and mobility activities. Cleans equipment as appropriate
between patient use. Notifies supervisor of patient supply and
equipment needs and gives an adequate account of equipment an
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of experience as a nursing assistant highly
- Maintains functional knowledge of equipment common to the
- Utilizes and cares for equipment on nursing unit.
- Must meet continuing education requirements, including CPR and
unit specific competencies.
- Maintains knowledge and resources necessary to provide
appropriate care for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Must be able to recognize changes in patient condition and
- Must complete role specific orientation, including 40 hours of
- Must complete MIS training.
- Must be able to demonstrate passive and active range of
- Must work side-by-side with PT, OT, ST upon evaluation of
- Must show knowledge of skills training with eating,
transferring, toileting, and mobility.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Restorative Care Technician- Post Acute Float Pool, Full Time, Nights, Professions , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!