Company: Dufresne Spencer Group, LLC
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Ashley HomeStore, the Mattress and Furniture retailer in North
America, has an immediate opening for a Visual Presentation
Manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for creating and
maintaining an environment that draws attention to the floor plan
and the furniture to maximize product sales. The Visual
Presentation Manager will be responsible for the overall
environment of the store including displays and vignettes, product
receiving, replenishment, rotation and store cleanliness. NOW
OFFERING ON DEMAND PAY OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS,
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
- Potential Bonus Opportunity KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure that all merchandise is on the sales floor and displayed
according to the merchandising plan developed by corporate.
- Manage and train the following operational duties; accessory
receiving, informational POP tagging and promotional POP execution,
placement of price tags and spot light placement.
- Ensure that all merchandise (new and clearance) is priced
correctly when displayed, making all changes to price in a timely
manner when necessary.
- Maintain store floor plan to match AutoCAD produced by
- Partner with Category Business Managers on
transferring/flooring orphan product.
- Audit IOWN form and input data.
- Use an understanding of color coordination, visual balance and
interior design to develop attractive and innovative displays to
maintain the showroom to the highest standard.
- Partner with RVPM in all creative elements within the store
environment including painting and interior design elements.
- Ensure floor merchandise condition is being maintained/repaired
to showroom quality.
- Ensure any non-clearance floor merchandise sold from the floor
is re-ordered & replaced.
- Ensure store warehouse is organized according to plan and kept
clear of clutter.
- Oversee and participate (if needed) in cleaning of front
entrance, restrooms, and backrooms.
- Organize and keep clear channels of communication within the
organization and with your superiors.
- Hire, develop and manage Floor Support.
- Participate in Inventory Audit twice a year.
- Undertake and complete other work-related responsibilities as
assigned by Manager.
- Monitor consistency and execution of visual presentation
directives, signage and merchandising standards.
- Ongoing reinforcement and communication of visual presentation
- Participate in monthly design challenge.
- High School/GED.
- Bachelor's degree in interior design/business preferred.
- 3 years of experience in retail home furnishings or interior
- Project Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Time Management.
- Attendance and Punctuality. Ashley HomeStore is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Ashley HomeStore does not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, veteran status. Education
- High School or betterPreferred
- Associates or better in Merchandising-Home Furnishings or
related field Skills Required
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- MS Office Products
- Leadership Skills
- Efficient and effective multi-tasking skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Project Planning
Keywords: Dufresne Spencer Group, LLC, Oxford , Store Designer, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!