Patient Care Coordinator
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Patient Care Coordinator -- Tupelo, Mississippi
Hourly Rate is $10.00 to $15.00 - depending on experience!
Do you have a great attention to detail? Are you looking to work in
an office environment where you can make an impact?
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium
service is to value our employees and create a positive work
environment. The Patient Care Coordinator will be the face of the
practice and will create an extraordinary patient experience.
- Perform general office and administrative duties, assisting the
Hearing Care Practitioner (HCP) with the patient process.
- Successfully utilize the scheduling system to maximize test
opportunities for the office.
- Actively call current, past and potential patients through
identified sources. Track and report appointment results.
- Develop and assist the HCP in local marketing and sales
activities, including sourcing new avenues for building community
relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for professional answering incoming phone calls and
messages, as well as follow-up activities with patients.
- Process and document clinic forms accurately to ensure HIPAA
and State law compliance (i.e., patient records, financial forms,
and insurance contracts).
- Reconcile cash balance and manage Account Receivables and
Payables, including making bank deposits.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years office experience is preferred.
- 2 years customer service experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
Beltone is America's Best Hearing Care Retailer and Best Customer
Service provider according to Newsweek (2022, 2023), and the reason
is our people!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Beltone, Oxford , Patient Care Coordinator, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!