Technical Representative and Liaison
Company: Supplier Inspection Services
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Supplier Inspection Services, Inc. (SIS, Inc.) is a quality
management support services provider that partners with companies
worldwide within the Automotive, Aerospace, Appliance, Medical
Device, Outdoor Power Equipment, Heavy Duty, Off Road &
Agriculture, Defense and general manufacturing industries. We
support their quality initiative to manufacture and deliver high
quality products by assisting them achieve optimum performance in
their pre-production, production and delivery processes. Our area
of expertise is in visual inspection, dimensional inspection,
quality engineering support and contract assembly and support
services. SIS, Inc. is currently seeking a part Time, 1099,
Manufacturing Technical Representative and Liaison for a long-term
assignment in the Blue Springs, MS area. This assignment will
average 10 hours per week minimum. Manufacturing Technical
Representative and Liaison duties will include:
- Assist in supporting the Client's Customer and products.
- Daily or weekly plant visits during production hours, as
required by the Client or by the Customer.
- During plant visits, the Tech Rep/Liaison will make contact
with key Customer plant personnel such as Quality Engineers,
Supplier Quality Engineers, operators, supervisors, and repairmen
to review any quality concerns.
- Review and observe operators handling and proper part usage of
Client's material during each plant visit.
- Plant visits will also include reviewing all critical
operations associated with Client's components along with reviewing
incoming material, scrap, and holding areas.
- Assist in problem solving activities and assist in returning
any questionable material to Client's facility. Conduct electrical
testing on the Client's products as needed.
- Provide the Client with daily/weekly written summary reports of
contact activities performed in the Client's behalf. Daily and/or
Weekly summary reports will be emailed to designated Client
representatives at the end of business day and at the end of the
- To be available to Client and Customer needs and demands. Job
- 2-5 years manufacturing experience
- Experience with electrical/electronic components
- Printed circuit board experience
- Soldering/IPC standards experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- High School diploma SIS, Inc. will only employ those who are
legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of
employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
background investigation and drug screen. PI201466055
Keywords: Supplier Inspection Services, Oxford , Technical Representative and Liaison, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!