Cardio Non Invasive Tech EKG - PRN - 7A - 7P - Gilmore - Amory
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- The incumbent will participate in the training of new
personnel. The incumbent will conduct/participate in inservice
- The incumbent performs the following aspects of
echocardiography. (M-mode; 2- Dimensional; Spectral and Color Flow
Doppler) Responsible for proper use of Telemedicine
- Responsible for proper charting, filing, and charging of all
Echocardiography procedures performed. Responsible for Computerized
Patient Scheduling on an as needed basis.Inventory:
- Responsible for maintaining adequate inventory of supplies
needed for procedures performed.Performance Inventory:
- Participates in hospital and departmental on-going Performance
Improvement activities and complies with actions taken as a result
of those activities to assure high quality patient
- High school education/CPR certification/Basic & Advanced
Cardiology classes desired.
- The incumbent should be a graduate of an accredited ultrasound
program, which includes training in cardiac ultrasound and/or
registry or registry eligible in cardiac ultrasound.
- This position requires detailed knowledge of cardiac anatomy,
cardiac disease processes and the effect of these disease processes
on the cardiac structures and blood flow. The incumbent must
demonstrate the ability to perform detailed measurements and
calculations in order to define disease states.
- This position requires knowledge and use of computerized
ultrasound and echocardiography equipment.
- This position requires knowledge and use of telemedicine
equipment for the transmission of echocardiography images by
- Continuing education is highly desired on an annual basis
regarding Cardiology procedures performed.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Cardio Non Invasive Tech EKG - PRN - 7A - 7P - Gilmore - Amory, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!