Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Shift Lead is responsible for shift management and the
operational excellence their assigned department of a single
Buffalo Wild Wing's sports bar. You will ensure efficient
restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production,
productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Build positive, professional relationships with members of the
- Manage department staffing needs to ensure proper staffing levels
are maintained; review applications, interview candidates, and
- Lead shift meetings and solicit feedback from team members.
- Handles shift-by-shift coaching and performance counseling and
feedback of team members on as needed basis.
- Responsible for the proper submission and documentation of all
guest and team member related injuries and/or incidents.
- Manage shifts to achieve sales and profit goals
- Conduct administrative manager functions and transactions.
- Ensure adherence to SERV Safe Alcohol, Food and HACCP
- Conduct time punch audit daily and make corrections
- Assist with rollouts of new company programs, policies, and
- Ensure team meets or exceeds cost of sales actual vs legitimate
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum two years restaurant management experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Must possess proper food handler and alcohol dispensing
*SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Supervision over hourly employees during each shift
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Columbus, MS 39705: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
* Supervising experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Restaurant management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Buffalo Wild Wings, Oxford , Shift Lead, Other , Columbus, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!