Retail Customer Service Representative
Company: Ashley HomeStore by Dufresne Spencer Group, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Ashley HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture retailer in
North America, has an immediate opening for a Store Operations
Specialist.* The ideal candidate is responsible for the day to day
operations of their retail location. The position provides support
to the sales organization while maintaining order integrity,
ensuring a clean book of business, and providing exceptional
*\*\*NOW OFFERING ON DEMAND PAY\*\**
*OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING: *
* Competitive Pay
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Opportunity for advancement
* Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
* 401k Plan
* Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
* Commissions earned from selling add-on products
*KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Providing exceptional customer service.
* Ownership of the guest experience, post-transaction. Resolving
complaints, questions, and concerns in real-time and escalating to
external departments as needed.
* Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store and
ensuring company standards are adhered to.
* Self-audits individual performance and requests coaching as
* Maintains a clean book of business, in compliance with company
* Completes auditing and reporting on a daily basis.
* Responsible for monthly Store Operations Scorecard
* Escalates concerns relating to out of policy requests their
* Meets or exceeds individual goal for add-on sales as set by the
Store Operations Manager.
* Attends mandatory training sessions and completes training
modules in the company's LMS system.
* Occasionally, the Store Operations Specialist will be asked and
expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties
as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be
changed from time to time to meet business needs.
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
* 1-2 years of customer service experience (preferred not
* Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multitask without sacrificing quality of work.
Ashley HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley HomeStore
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran
status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Phone etiquette: 1 year (Preferred)
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ashley HomeStore by Dufresne Spencer Group, LLC, Oxford , Retail Customer Service Representative, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!