Company: Sirius Staffing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are seeking a Reliability Engineer for a Direct hire position
in the Columbus, MS area. -The ideal candidate will Develop,
Oversee, and Implement the Reliability strategy and plan for the
site and Provide equipment reliability input for Process Hazard
Reviews and Investigations/RCAs. -Skills/Qualifications: -
- Must be Vaccinated against COVID-19
- At least 1-year proven experience as a Reliability Engineer
within the Chemical Industry -
- Engineering Degree (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Experience with MS-OfficePreferred - - -
- Experience with SAP-PM
- Experience with Lean Six SigmaCritical Behaviors - - - -
- Logic Thinker
- Root-cause driven
- Results Oriented -Responsibilities -
- Works well with multi-functional teams
- Provide equipment reliability input for Process Hazard Reviews
- Develop, Oversee, and Implement the reliability strategy and
plan for the site.
- Track and report key performance indicators from the
- Drive reliability performance using the most appropriate and
effective tools and techniques.
- Manage PM/PdM programs, historical trends, and KPI data for
early identification and resolution of reliability issues. -
- Communicate PM/PdM scope changes to the Planner/Scheduler for
inclusion in SAP.
- Continuously improve Maintenance efficiency and costs through
improved equipment reliability by monitoring performance and
addressing failures and trending bad actors.
- Develop and implement risk management strategies to include
predictive and preventive maintenance systems (vibration analysis,
lubrication oil analysis, motor circuit evaluation, corrosion
monitoring, thermography, equipment laser alignment, steam trap
- Lead and coach others in Root Cause Analysis problem solving
efforts, including leading the bi-weekly maintenance Root Cause
Problem Solving session.
- Work with Maintenance Supervisor on follow-up from completed
- Identify and promote skills training for departmental personnel
to support the reliability strategy.
- Support and lead other Engineering Projects as assigned and
those resulting from reliability improvements.
- Provide reliability input to Engineering group for equipment
design, specification, and purchase.Sirius Staffing Inc. is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such
as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Oxford , Reliability Engineer, Other , Columbus, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!