Direct Care Associate 1 -Monday- Friday -1st shift - $9.50
Company: Millcreek of Magee
Posted on: August 2, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide support and information necessary to make informed
choices and decisions to program participants.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with program
participants, co-workers and people who are important to the
- Determine the needs, desires, and interest of the
- Assist the participant to identify support available in their
community, family, and social network.
- Work with the participant to develop and sustain relationships
with friends, family and community members.
- Assist the participant to manage every day aspect of life by
teaching and providing supports.
- Provide support necessary to engage in satisfactory work and
- Complete necessary documentation in an efficient and timely
- Complete routine daily checks of vans and report
- Assist in plan development for the program participant to
supervisor in a timely manner.
- Assist program participant to achieve the outcomes identified
on his/her plan.
- Keep supervisor abreast of pertinent information relate dot he
- Ensure the program participant safety at all times.
- Report risk management issues to supervisor and submit reports
to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Adhere to UltiPro usage, policies, procedures and
- Provide safe transportation to and from community
- Adhere to all Millcreek and HCBS waiver program policies and
- Follows all safety policies and adheres to all worker's
compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Millcreek of Magee, Oxford , Direct Care Associate 1 -Monday- Friday -1st shift - $9.50, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!