Travel Care Partner 6P-6A/7P-7A $22 (Full Time)
Company: Arrow Senior Living
Location: Blue Springs
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Job Title:Travel Care PartnerDepartment:WellnessCompany
PhilosophyArrow Senior Living Management wants every person who
chooses to join our team to understand that they play a very
important part in a much larger story of residents lives. It is our
hope that Arrow team members create joy-filled memories with this
respected generation. And because there is no greater gift that
someone can give than their time, we thank you for your
- Travel to and assist communities within designated territory to
ensure Care Partner shifts are adequately covered.
- Lead team by example when assisting residents with personal
care, completing paperwork, and completing proper training.
- Provide exceptional quality of care for all residents and
demonstrate Arrows core values through actions, language, and
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a philosophy
of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each residents
- Assists residents with activities of daily living.
- Work in assisted living and memory care neighborhoods as
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Travel to communities within assigned territory to cover
assigned shifts and open shifts as needed.
- Attend all mandatory training and competencies at home base
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the Community, including
detailed understanding of each residents unique interests, hobbies,
history and personal preferences in order to provide exemplary
- Promptly respond to resident requests.
- Maintain compliance with all departmental recordkeeping
- Report any needed repairs of community-owned property to the
Director of Wellness, Care Coordinator or Wellness Nurse.
- Intervene in situations involving unsafe or inadequate care and
reports immediately to the Director of Wellness.
- Promptly answer emergency call system, telephone and paging
- Participate in all scheduled team member meetings, and other
community-wide team member meetings as requested.
- Use effective verbal and non-verbal communication to present
information in a positive and non-threatening way.
- Respond effectively to resident behavior. Uses supportive
communication in resident interactions including effective
communication skills with residents who have sensory deficits.
- Observe and reports resident physical and emotional condition
changes, using appropriate terminology and abbreviations.
- Apply non-sterile bandages/dressings and apply anti-embolism
stockings (TED hose) or tubi grips.
- Care for cognitively impaired residents.
- Demonstrate an understanding and support of Resident
- Provide basic emergency care as determined by the emergency
needs of the residents by providing basic first aid.
- Perform and completes assignments with established procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
- Shall have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be able to travel to multiple Arrow communities within
- Must be available to work a minimum of every other
- Able to read, write, understand and communicate in
- Appropriately certified per state guidelines where applicable
and certification is active and in good standing.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess sufficient computer skills to be able to print
documents and enter information into resident records.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Mature interpersonal skills to work effectively with
- Providing quality care to residents.
- Must be criminally cleared.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of
performing assigned tasks.Good physical health and free from
tuberculosis.Must have a health screening performed by a physician
not more than thirty (30)days prior to or seven (7) days following
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to work varying
hours as needed.indhp Arrow Senior Living Management, LLCrev.
Keywords: Arrow Senior Living, Oxford , Travel Care Partner 6P-6A/7P-7A $22 (Full Time), Other , Blue Springs, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!