Company: Dycom Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
OverviewA successful Warehouse Laborer shall receive, issue and
maintain telecommunication construction equipment and materials;
keep accurate inventory records and submit information regarding
inventory levels to supervisor and/or customer as requested. At a
minimum, the position requires the ability to operate a pallet
jack, hand trucks, or fork lift to load/unload materials for
storage; ability to read, understand, interpret, input, and analyze
- the ability to work safely, with or without supervision;
- the ability to work standing, at shoulder height and overhead,
for extended periods;
- the ability to lift and manipulate various telecommunication
- excellent manual dexterity;
- the ability to follow instructions and communicate verbally and
- the ability to organize materials and equipment for easy access
- the ability to fully understand and operate equipment,
including, but not limited to pallet jacks, hand trucks, and
- Completion of high level tasks in support of an assigned
- Completion of low level labor intensive tasks in support of an
- Completion of daily production reports to document work
- Read, interpret, and input data in support of an assigned
- Additional Duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Prior work related experience.
- Proficient in the use of office hardware and software. (PCs,
Tablets, Printers, Copiers, Microsoft, Google, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of hand tools and equipment. (Wrenches,
Drills, Ladders, Lanyards, Fork Lifts, Saws, etc.)
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen,
background, and motor vehicle record check.CompanyWe have an
exciting opportunity for dedicated, hard-working, and goal focused
individuals to work on a great team in a growing organization.
We're a family operated, financially stable business, with national
capabilities. Please review the summary and qualifications of this
position and complete the online-application for immediate
consideration. Thank you for your interest in Ervin Cable
Construction, we look forward to hearing from you!Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- *Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- *Stock Purchase Plan
- *Short & Long Term Disability
- *Supplemental Life and ADD&D Insurance
- *Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
- *Tuition ReimbursementOur Company is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind
including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The
Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or
employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also
prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of
these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to
comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting
consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster
and the Supplement.
Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an
absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories.
Keywords: Dycom Industries, Inc., Oxford , Laborer, Other , Meridian, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!