CLPN- 3 South, Full Time, 7A-7P
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: June 17, 2022
The role of bedside CLPN delivers vital support in providing
direct bedside patient care and appropriate age specific care in an
Acute Nursing or Elderly Care facility environment.
- Exercises highest degree of the nursing process to provide
safe, quality patient care and document accordingly.
- Performs duties of Charge Nurse in absence of the RN, within
scope of practice
- Works to ensure his/her compliance with all NMHS policies and
requirements as directed by the Nurse Manager and Educator.
- Collaboration with clinical team members to admit assigned
patients to unit at bedside.
- Independently processing the discharges for their assigned
patients at bedside.
- Performs treatments, tests, and/or procedures including IV
therapy as directed within scope of license.
- Responsible for maintaining written record of patient care
events performed by the incumbent (e.g.: medications, treatments,
- Responsible for keeping patients and families informed
regarding medications, diagnostic studies, treatments, etc.
- Provides patient/family education and acts as a resource for
existing staff and new employees.
- Maintains knowledge of new medications and treatments to ensure
patient/family have adequate knowledge for continuing care at
- Maintains communication with multidisciplinary team members to
provide holistic care to the patient.
- Attends daily huddles on each unit to ensure proper assignments
and identify team members for the shift.
- Maintains competency by staying informed of changing trends in
the nursing practice.
- Performs required continuing education hours online and in
- Familiarizes self with policies and procedures, patient
education resources, and performance improvement unit
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , CLPN- 3 South, Full Time, 7A-7P, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!