Ambassador- Ambassador Services, PRN, Varies
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- This position receives and transports patients/visitors in a
safe and timely manner to their designated site. Documentation:
- Individual documents all requests for transport service in
order to provide an accurate and timely tracking system.
- The incumbent maintains wheelchairs, stretchers, etc., in a
clean and sanitary condition as well as proper working
- High school graduate with 1-2 years documented proficiency in
public relations and/or 3-4 years in a public relations capacity
with successful demonstrated skills in technical, oral, and written
- The incumbent must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills
necessary to provide age appropriate care to infants, pediatrics,
adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- Must be able to recognize changes or abnormalities in patient
condition and report same.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Ambassador- Ambassador Services, PRN, Varies, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!