MRI Technologist- Full Time, 8a-4:30p, Imaging Center
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- This position must review patient information, chart, physician
order and previous images to ensure best possible scan.
- Plan to answer clinical questions and provide Radiologist with
quality MR images.
- Compliance with all patient, staff and equipment safety
- Manages overtime; Flex hours
- Organize work flow to prevent delays and control cost through
appropriate use of supplies.
- Compliance with annual review.
- Compliance with IV and contrast injection guidelines.
- All other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Graduate of AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered by ARRT and License as required by State of
- Keep abreast of changes in Radiology by attending classes and
continuing education provided.
- Possess strong knowledge of radiographic anatomy.
- Serves patient population categories of infants, pediatrics,
adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , MRI Technologist- Full Time, 8a-4:30p, Imaging Center, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!