Communication Operations Supervisor
Company: Anderson Regional Health System
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- JOB SUMMARY
- Under direction of the Information
Technology Director, is responsible for supervising the Operations
Division of Information Technology, including the development,
installation and administration of the data, voice, and server
infrastructure throughout the organization. Oversees workstation
and printer deployment and maintenance. Maintains customer support
tools to effectively respond to customer technology needs. Assists
in developing and maintaining policies and education to maintain
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Demonstrates Competency in the
- Education/Regulatory Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelors in Information Technology OR 5 years
experience in field of I.T.
- Certification in the field of computer operations
- Previous supervisor experience preferred
- Moderate to advanced computer and data entry skills.
Location: Anderson Regional Health System - Information Systems
Schedule: Full Time, Primarily or all Day Shift/s,
Keywords: Anderson Regional Health System, Oxford , Communication Operations Supervisor, Other , Meridian, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!