Company: McLaughlin Family Co
Posted on: January 10, 2022
New Way Trucks
This position reports directly to the Paint Supervisor and is
responsible for providing a quality paint job to products produced
by New Way Trucks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- In an efficient manner, uses spray guns to apply paint/primer
to product producing a quality finish.
- Assist in the preparation process (tacking, masking and
- Cleans and maintains and orderly paint storage building.
- Cleans and maintains paint gun, pot and other related
- Cleans and maintains and orderly paint booth including
- Works with the safety department to assure safe working
conditions relative to the painting process to include:
- -Following respirator procedures
- -When using paint with hardeners, uses air supplied hood
- -When painting or using thinner for cleaning, uses ventilation
fan, wears eye protective gear and closes paint booth doors
- Reporting of any unsafe conditions to the supervisor or safety
- Disposes of hazardous materials in compliance with OSHA, EPA
- Inspects own work and if needed, makes corrections. Once the
job is finished completes inspection forms.
- Works with supervisor to set and maintain weekly paint
schedule.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent knowledge of painting process and equipment.
- Ability to climb on top of equipment and crawl into tight
- Excellent painting skills, producing a high gloss, smooth
automotive type finish.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents in order to
obtain proper paint mixtures.
- Understand safety precautions and able to wear respirator up to
four hours at a time.
- Trained in forklift operations.BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Company match 401(k)
- Short term disability
- PTO and paid holidays
- Many additional perks, including discounts at Fast Lane and New
This job description describes the general nature and level of work
expected of a person assigned to this position. All job
requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills
and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently.
Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties
as requested by their supervisor.We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: McLaughlin Family Co, Oxford , Industrial Painter, Other , Belmont, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!