Asphalt Paving Foreman
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A leading supplier of quality asphalt and Construction Services
with operations throughout the region is seeking an experienced
Asphalt Paving Foreman/Foreperson to supervise and
coordinate activities of workers engaged in spreading, rolling,
tamping, and patching asphalt or similar material to form surfaces
of highways, streets, parking lots, aircraft landing strips, and
Projects for clients include government agencies, private
contractors, counties and municipalities. This contractors provides
quality construction materials and paves many miles of highways
every year. Their highly skilled workforce strives to deliver the
highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and
efficient manner, on every project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the safety of crew members and the public who may
interact with job.
- Ensuring high standards in quality of completed work.
- Will directly supervise 7-15 employees
- Touring job sites to ascertain progress in meeting time
schedules, to detect insufficient utilization of workers and
equipment, measure slope and material thickness to verify
compliance with contracts, and to supervise the job.
- Supervising and coordinating crew activities, studying
production schedules, and estimating work requirements for
completion of job assignment in compliance with or beating the job
- Maintaining time and materials records necessary to complete
daily job costing.
- Recommends measures to improve productions methods, equipment
performance, product quality, and crew performance
Benefits & Compensation
- A culture that values growth, development and internal
- Highly competitive base pay
- Performance based incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- PTO and paid holidays
- Health and wellness programs
Send your resume to
Jenn.LaQua@gogpac.com for immediate consideration!
All qualified applicants will be contacted within 48 hours
with additional information.
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Oxford , Asphalt Paving Foreman, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!