Materials Support Technician
Company: Aurora Flight Sciences
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Supports manufacturing activity at AMS, including shipping and
receiving, inventory coordination, kitting, and various other
reporting requirements Specific Responsibilities:
- Executes cycle count plan.
- Performs any and all duties of kitting, receiving, and shipping
as needed to support manufacturing.
- Responsible for material identification, material movement,
preparation of materials for shipment or production.
- Monitors and pulls freezer material as needed. Monitors freezer
transactions in freezer logs, SAP, and all labeling.
- Ensures ERP transactions are complete on tracking of all
internal and external material movements.
- Generates reports for various departments and management on
shipping activity, material shelf life, shortages, and others as
- Coordinate the life cycle of the consumable inventory.
- Works closely with Operations, Programs, Quality, and
Engineering to ensure all material needs are met on a timely
- Must comply with and enforce good housekeeping, all quality
procedures, FOD prevention and safety policy.
- Operates forklift or crane as required.
- Performs other tasks as required by General Manager and
Production Control Manager
High School graduate or equivalent Excellent mathematical,
analytical and computer tool skills Moderate proficiency with
Microsoft Office Tools - Word and Excel. Must be a US Person.
Experience with ERP/warehouse management software Manufacturing
experience preferred 1+ Years in inventory control or material
Ability to physically lift and transport up to 50 pounds
unassisted Work in manufacturing environment
Keywords: Aurora Flight Sciences, Oxford , Materials Support Technician, Other , Columbus, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!