Part Time Housekeeper
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides cleaning services to provide a safe sanitary, comfortable
and homelike environment for residents, staff and the public.
Housekeeping services provided are in accordance with facility
policies and procedures and consistent with state and federal laws
and regulations to maintain an environment that enhances the
quality of life for residents
1. Sweeps, damp mops, and wet mops tile floors. May occasionally be
required to spray buff, strip or wax floors, following center
procedures, including the use of wet floor signs.
2. Vacuums carpeted rooms as applicable.
3. Empties trash cans, cleans exterior, cleans interior, and
replaces with a clean can liner
4. Cleans bathroom sinks, fixtures, and toilets, following center
5. Cleans glass surfaces such as mirrors, pictures, and
6. Cleans behind and underneath furnishings.
7. Follows infection control standards while performing
8. Prevents/removes wax/dirt buildup in corners, around baseboards,
and in doorways.
9. Changes soiled privacy curtains and draperies for the outside
windows as needed.
10. Removes and re-hangs curtains and draperies for the outside
windows, using a ladder.
11. Dust/damp cleans surfaces in patient/resident rooms (furniture,
bed frames, windowsills, etc.) following center procedure,
including the use of wet floor signs.
12. Moves furniture to clean behind/underneath, according to center
13. Turns bed mattresses after cleaning.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
None, on-the-job training is provided
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Previous experience with healthcare housekeeping or environmental
Primary Location: Georgia-Carrollton
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: May 30, 2021, 2:26:27 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Oxford , Part Time Housekeeper, Other , Carrollton, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!