OEM Quality Auditor-1st Shift
Modine Manufacturing Company
Hours per Week:
Work Hours (i.e. shift):
Starting Salary Range:
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, including paid
vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, and life insurance,
flexible spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, and more!
High School or Equivalent
1 to 4 years
Required Security Clearance:
This is a quality auditor position that audits returned products
against applicable drawings, bills of material, engineering
documents, inspection procedures, etc. This individual will be
required to repairs that are within engineering standards as
required to meet customer needs.
- Audits processes against applicable drawings, bills of
material, engineering documents, inspection procedures, etc.
Conducts process and machine capability studies as may be
- Assist the production department in quality improvement through
problem and quality cost analysis resulting in improvement
- Track cost of quality and assist in recording of returned good
- Repairs returned product as needed to fulfill customer
- Requires a high school education or equivalent.
- Conduct process capability analyses and preparing statistical
process control studies.
- Detect visual discrepancies in returned product
- Detect discrepancies in various Engineering Documents, such as
Engineering Deviations, Standards, etc.
- Coordinate with production supervision to report findings
- Makes repairs as needed to fulfill customer needs.
- Brazing ability is a plus but not required
For California Residents - Privacy Disclosure
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, which could
include paid vacation, short term disability, 401(k), health,
dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending benefits, tuition
reimbursement, Health Savings Account and much more. Human
Resources will provide more detail upon your hiring.