Physical Therapy Assistant Home Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sta-Home/AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians
committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are Seeking a full time PTA to cover our Louisville, MS
agency and Surrounding Areas - Winston and Noxubee counties
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering
evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive
training to further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every
Position: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
As a Physical Therapist Assistant you will:
- Implement the care plan as established by the Physical
Therapist and the physician.
- Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical
equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
- Coordinate physical therapy services with other agency
personnel by participating in care conferences, keeping agency
informed of all changes.
- Communicate findings and changes in condition of patients to
the Physical Therapist.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Associates degree from an accredited school of Physical
- Valid license/registration or permit to practice in state of
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined
in job description
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Oxford , Physical Therapy Assistant Home Health, Other , Louisville, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!