Deposit Helpdesk Analyst
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Primary responsibility is to provide Deposit Support to the
bank's Retail and Commercial teams. In order to provide legendary
customer service to our internal teams, it is imperative that the
role of Deposit HelpDesk staff be knowledgeable and proficient in
all areas of Deposit Processing. The HelpDesk Analyst must be
proactive in understanding all aspects of Deposit Operations in
order to continually expand their knowledge and skills to ensure
quick resolutions to support requests
- Respond quickly and accurately to service requests in a
professional and courteous manner based on established Service
Level Agreements in place for this roll;
- Investigate and resolve customer problems and inquiries in a
timely manner based on established Service Level Agreements in
place for this roll;
- Know when to ask for assistance - do not allow requests to go
- Working knowledge of systems used with the Deposit Operations
- Proactively assess processes and procedures to provide input to
management of improvements and/or efficiencies that may enhance the
workflow as well as client experience;
- Promote and maintain a positive working environment;
- In-depth knowledge of bank products and services and general
operating procedures of bank.
- Working knowledge of all processes within Deposit
- Participate in special projects as needed;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of bank operations, policies and
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work under pressure and time restrictions.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be a motivated self-starter (initiative) in order to
quickly analyze the facts and determine appropriate course of
action to resolve the problem with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to understand complicated instructions and carry out
those instructions with minimal assistance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in various jobs within the Technology Center in
order to provide utility relief.
- Ability to adjust to flexible working hours.
- One to two years of job related experience.
The physical demands described are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand or sit; kneel, stoop, or squat; use
hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls;
reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and the ability to focus.
The Bank's professional working environment requires employees
to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Employees
must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills when working closely
with internal business partners and external clients. Employees may
be exposed to confidential and propriety information within the
working environment, therefore, must uphold confidentiality at all
times. Due to the possibility of being exposed to high risk
situations (i.e. robbery), detailed instructions and procedures are
required to be followed at all times to safeguard the Bank's
employees, customers, and assets.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities,
or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities
enumerated are all essential job functions except for those that
begin with the word "May".
This job description is intended to describe the normal level of
work required by the person performing the work. The principle
duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties.
Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.
This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to
change. Any written contractual agreements supersede this job
description. All requirements may be modified to accommodate
physically or mentally challenged staff members reasonably.
Keywords: Renasant, Oxford , Deposit Helpdesk Analyst, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!