Job Purpose: Maintains building and grounds by providing
housekeeping, grounds keeping, and repair services.
Duties: * Maintains building interior by dusting and polishing
furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows,
counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and
waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and
carpeting; resupplying rest rooms; replacing light bulbs.
* Maintains building accessibility and appearance by picking up
papers and trash; removing ice and snow from walkways and parking
lot; painting; maintaining the lawn and surrounding landscape;
replacing light bulbs.
* Removes trash by emptying trash containers; transporting
materials to disposal area; recycling materials.
* Keeps cleaning equipment operational by following
manufacturer's operating and care guidelines; completing operator
repairs and parts replacement.
* Completes equipment and building repairs by following
manufacturer's instructions and maintenance procedures.
* Maintains parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to
determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts; anticipating
cleaning equipment replacement; placing orders.
* Maintains safe working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains continuity between shifts by documenting cleaning
actions; noting areas requiring additional care or monitoring.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Skills/Qualifications: Housekeeping, Equipment Maintenance,
Facilities Coordination, Basic Safety, Supply Management,
Independence, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Planning,
Initiative, Informing Others