OSP Design Engineer - QC Specialist
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company.
As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations
worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to
help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the
curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics
capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to
solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to
operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their
organization's culture and requirements. Our industry focus
includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications,
rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and
About the Role:
Cyient Inc. has an opening for Telecom Engineering Quality
Control Specialist position located with our Telecom team in
Tupelo, MS. You should have significant design experience with the
analysis and design of OSP FTTP, BAU, F1, CRAN and similar
projects. You will have experience with the design of sites,
analysis of field data, customer inputs, ROW/Permitting
requirements and final design specifications. You will review OSP
design packages for accuracy, adherence to state and local
guidelines, and customer design requirements. You will report
directly to a Section Manager in Tupelo, MS.
Remote/Work From Home may be considered if you cannot report to
the Thousand Oaks office daily.
- Perform quality assurance on OSP Engineering packages created
by other OSP designers.
- Work closely with senior designers to develop drawings,
calculations and equipment applications for the telecom industry
using ARAMIS, MIC, JAM and other programs.
- Organizes and analyzes drawings prior to setup and discusses
project complexity and time estimates with technical and
- Maintain project drawing files, drawing library, and associated
records and documentation per company policies.
- Finalize the deliverable package to the customer and verify all
supporting documentation has been prepared properly.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of industry specific
- 3+ years of experience in Cell Site, FTTP, BAU, CRAN, F1 or
other Telecom design projects
- 5+ year of experience in Outside Plant Telecom Engineering
- 1+ year of experience in ROW/Permitting requirements
- 1+ year of experience with GO95, GO128, NEPA 70 and other
industry specific standards & regulations
- 1+ year of experience with ARAMIS, MIC, JAM
- Valid driver's license & insurance.
Skills & Experience
OSP Planner, Outside Plant (OSP) -As-built Design, Outside Plant
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status,
and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are
proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can
focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
Keywords: Cyient, Oxford , OSP Design Engineer - QC Specialist, Other , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!