Human Resources Senior Generalist
Company: Ashley Furniture
Posted on: June 17, 2022
DescriptionDo you love helping others? Are you a problem-solver
who likes to find creative solutions to help others? Do you want to
take that creativity and work for a World-Class organization?Then
apply today to our Human Resources Team at Ashley Furniture -the
World's Largest Furniture Manufacturer!Be part of an innovative
team that influences and develops HR strategies that move the
business forward, drive business results and contribute to the
overall advancement of our entire organization.Senior Human
Resources GeneralistWhat Will You Do?You will be responsible for
the HR needs of the supported business units and the implementation
of best practices to support the achievement of corporate business
objectives. You will get to dive into the heart of HR and assist
with employee and labor relations, performance management, policy
implementation, coaching and mentoring, and onboarding. Our HR
Generalists are always out interacting with our employees,
conducting feedback meetings, coaching supervisors, and
facilitating company training.What Do You Need?
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience, including employee
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration or related
field, or equivalent work experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Knowledge in State and Federal employment laws, basic OSHA
safety practices and procedures and employee relations
- A positive attitude and a hunger for finding opportunities to
improve!Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest
manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the
industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts
in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated
to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and
coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools,
production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to
recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and
national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free
working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all
candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be
contacted. Principals Only.
Keywords: Ashley Furniture, Oxford , Human Resources Senior Generalist, Human Resources , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!