PRN - Cook
Company: Millcreek of Pontotoc
Posted on: March 11, 2023
- Direct and may participate in the preparation of food within
- Ensure quality and nutritionally appropriate meals are provide
for staff and visitors to the facility.
- Plan menu items.
- Order supplies, and keep records and accounts, as needed.
- Close coordination with dietitian to provide professional
direction in the delivery of food services.
- Utilize food service processes of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation to provide quality food
- Assist in maintaining department by adhering to organizational
health and safety policies, state and local regulations regarding
the safety and service of food.
Keywords: Millcreek of Pontotoc, Oxford , PRN - Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Pontotoc, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...