Full Time - Cook
Company: Millcreek of Pontotoc
Posted on: June 18, 2022
- Cook and prepare food according to approved menus.
- Direct activities of workers who assist in preparing and
- Clean and inspect equipment, kitchen appliances and work areas
to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
- Take inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Work with Food Service leadership or Dietitian to ensure menus
are varied, nutritionally balanced and appetizing.
- Perform and coordinate food production, cleaning, maintenance,
and inventory control activities.
- Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures,
quality standards, cost parameters, and appropriate regulatory
Keywords: Millcreek of Pontotoc, Oxford , Full Time - Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Pontotoc, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!