Company: The Cookie Place Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Profile: Sales AssociateLocation:
OperationsReports To: Store Manager/Assistant ManagerPosition
PurposeAt Great American Cookies, the Shift Leader is an integral
part of the day-to-day operations of their shift. The associate is
tasked with leading the staff as well as creating a positive
experience for every guest that will keep them coming back time and
time again. The shift leader works under the supervision of the
Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the daily shift is
running smoothly in accordance with the company's
needs.DimensionsThis position reports to the Store Manager in a
particular operating location and is responsible for ensuring all
products are prepared and restocked as needed based on the demand
of the business. Additionally, they are responsible for maximizing
sales growth on their shift by delivering exceptional customer
service consistent with the culture of The Cookie Place,
Inc.Primary AccountabilitiesIn addition to following The Cookie
Place, Inc.'s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities
are, but are not limited to:Shift Management
- Oversee all aspects of daily operations including opening and
closing the store.
- Serve guests and create an exciting experience.
- Operate a register and ensure accountability of money.
- Decorate cookies and cakes with a wide variety of
- Ensure cleanliness of the store and all preparation areas.
- Adhere to all Great American Cookie standards.
- Responsible for meeting store operations and customer service
objectives based on The Cookie Place, Inc. standards.
- Oversee all cash handling procedures in the store including
- Prepare ingredients for baking and decorating.
- Operate an oven and bake ingredients within standard
- Ensures that all Company policies and procedures are
- Perform other duties as required by their manager.Position
- 1-2 years of retail and/or food service management.
- 1-2 years of customer service.
- 1-2 years of cake decorating.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
Keywords: The Cookie Place Inc, Oxford , Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!