Retail Food Service Associate- Food & Nutrition, FT, Varies
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Ensures timely, safe food service to customers: preparation,
plating and serving of food.
- Responsible for following their assigned areas' daily menu,
recipes, service standards, and procedures.
- Efficiently follows proper portion controls and leftover food
techniques provided by supervisor.
- Greets customers and manages transactions accurately when
assigned to cash register.
- Secures cash register drawer prior to leaving station
- Responsible for maintaining, cleaning and stocking all food
- Maintains the physical area efficiently and effectively
including: cleaning and sanitation of all assigned areas,
sanitation of food service equipment, delivery of soiled dishes to
dish room, scraping and spraying excess food debris from soiled
- Must use food and supplies wisely.
- Must follow proper food safety procedures.
- Actively participates in HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical
Control Points) program.
- Cleans & sanitizes all areas to meet the State Board of Health
- Assists in the keeping of assigned HACCP monitors.
- Maintains food service documentation as assigned by
- High school diploma or equivalent; preferred.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal
instructions including recipes, menus, chemical mixtures, and
follow those instructions as given.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication.
- Must possess mathematical skills and problem solving
- Must possess interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in point of sale and cash registers.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Retail Food Service Associate- Food & Nutrition, FT, Varies, Hospitality & Tourism , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!