Catering Associate- Food & Nurtition, FT, 6am-6pm
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 10, 2022
- Check assigned patient trays for diet order accuracy start
re-therm cycle & assist with beverage service to ensure timely meal
- Check meal carts at nursing station to ensure accuracy.
- Distribute and retrieve patient and guest trays.
- Assemble and distribute patient snacks, nutritional supplements
and enteral feeding products.
- Read and pass correct select menus per the diet order, assist
patients with menus when needed, and retrieval of select menus as
- Fill and deliver floor stock nourishment orders to nursing
- Interacts effectively with customers of NMMC on a daily basis
in a service role.
- Supports the Hospital's and Department's goals and
- Demonstrates adherence to NMHS' Mission, Vision and Values
Statement & to Service Excellence Standards and serves as a role
model to staff.Communications:
- Interfaces with all internal & external customers to insure
high customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for internal and external customer services to best
meet needs of patients and customers.
- Compiles and submits data and reports appropriately and on a
- Communicates effectively and timely with all internal &
external customers. Budget:
- Insures most efficient use of food and suppliesSafe Food
Handling & Sanitation:
- Follows proper food safety procedures and proper documentation
of required monitors.
- Cleans & sanitizes all assigned areas to meet the State Board
of Health Standards.
- Responsible for actively participating in FNS's HACCP (Hazard
Analysis Critical Control Points) Program.
- Must effectively assist in the maintaining assigned HACCP
monitors -and all other departmental documents.Requirements:
- High school graduate preferred.
- Prior food service experience desirable
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively orally and in
- Must be able to speak and read English.
- Must be customer oriented and able to deal effectively with
internal and external customers.
- Legible handwriting.
- Possesses effective communication skills to promote medical
- Basic computer skills.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Catering Associate- Food & Nurtition, FT, 6am-6pm, Hospitality & Tourism , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!