Food Service Lead- F&N , FT, Variable
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: January 10, 2022
- Leads staff to ensure safe, cost effective and quality food
- Provides positive leadership to staff in order to meet
Hospital's & Department goals & objectives.
- Demonstrates adherence to NMHS' Mission, Vision, and Values
Statement & to Service Excellence Standards and serves as a role
model to staff.
- Assists in all written and oral communications regarding
operations and schedule changes.
- Participates in training and Inservice Education.
- Coordinates all internal and external customer services to best
meet needs of customers.
- Assists in compiling and submitting data and reports
appropriately and on a timely basis.
- Communicates effectively and timely with all internal &
- Participates in meeting budget and works with staff towards the
most efficient use of food and supplies.
- Assists in appropriately ordering and storing food/supplies to
control costs and minimize waste.
- Assists in prioritizing, delegating, scheduling, & evaluating
work & staff assignments for maximum efficiencies.
- Must utilize FNS order guides and menus.
Safe Food Handling & Sanitation
- Leads staff to follow proper food safety procedures and proper
documentation of required monitors.
- Actively participating in FNS's HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical
Control Points) Program.
- Coordinating /participates in cleaning & sanitation of assigned
areas to meet the State Health Standards.
- Maintains assigned HACCP monitors-and all other departmental
- Able to analyze and solve basic arithmetic problems.
- Knowledge of receiving, storage, issuing and inventory
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Must be able to speak and read English.
- Customer oriented and able to deal effectively with internal
and external customers.
- Must be ability to take and pass the Serve-Safe Food Handling
course within a year Knowledgeable of Food Service Health Code
Regulations and of kitchen sanitation, cleaning, and safety of
- Basic computer knowledge is desirable.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Food Service Lead- F&N , FT, Variable, Hospitality & Tourism , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!