Physician - Urology - Meridian, MS
Company: Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Rush Hospital, based in Meridian, MS, is currently seeking a
BC/BE Urologist to join its well established practice. The hospital
is part of Rush Health Systems, an integrated health system
consisting of a 215-bed hospital; a 49 bed LTAC hospital; 5
critical access hospitals, and over 30 clinics located throughout
East Central MS and West AL. Rush will join forces with Ochsner
Health this summer.A New physician would join an existing team of 1
urologist and 1 NP. RUSH has just installed EPIC systemwide. We
have two da Vinci Robots (XI and SI).What we have to offer:
- Ability to step into an existing high volume practice with a
large 8 county referral network.
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- Competitive Compensation package (2 year base guarantee plus
wRVU production model plus sign on) equivalent to 75% of MGMA.
- Enticing Recruitment Package consisting of sign on, loan
repayment and/or stipend.
- Urology Clinic is located in a multi-specialty clinic building
adjacent to the hospital and OR.
- New procedures recently added including Navigated Prostate
Biopsy (Invivo), Blue Light for identification and treatment of
Bladder Cancer; Urolift for BPH; and Botox for OAB.
- Director of Surgery has 20+ years of Urology experience
- 1:4 City wide call on Weekends.
- Block time available for surgeons.
- Adult Hospitalist program has been here for 20 years.
- All new or upgraded equipment including cysto table, laser,
scopes, camera & video system.
- New young administration that directly supports our
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 30 new
physicians in the last two years.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) & Association dues
reimbursement of up to $3,750 /yr.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year for
vacation, sick time & CME.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensures.We are proud to
be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity
and providing a workplace that is free from discrimination based on
race, color, creed, religion, pregnancy status, pregnancy-related
conditions, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical
disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military
status, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, political affiliation, unemployment status, or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or
local law. These protections extend to applicants and all
employment related decisions.Are you ready to make a difference?
Keywords: Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Oxford , Physician - Urology - Meridian, MS, Healthcare , Meridian, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!