Interventional Cardiologist opening in East Central MS - high volume practice - teaching
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Health System is currently seeking a BE/BC Interventional
Cardiologist to join its growing and well-respected Cardiology
practice. This group is dedicated to providing high-quality cardiac
care throughout East Mississippi and West Alabama.
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice
with a large 8 county referral network of clinics and
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- Current team of 4 Interventional Cardiologists; 1 Non invasive
cardiologist joining; 3 mid-levels; one vascular surgeon; and one
- Cardiology Clinic is located in a multi-specialty clinic
building adjacent to hospital with two cath labs and a hybrid
- 23-bed closed ICU with dedicated med/surgical team.
- Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for more than 20
- Fully integrated EHR system utilizing EPIC.
- New young administration that directly supports our
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new
physicians in the last two years including 3 new Interventional
- Competitive base salary plus productivity to yield proven
income potential over MGMA 75 th %.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency
- New procedures implemented include Impella left ventricular
assist device, pulmonary thrombectomy, orbital coronary atherectomy
and ultraviolet laser atherectomy.
- J1 waivers accepted. Benefits:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) & Association Dues
reimbursement of up to $3,750 per year.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used
for vacation, sick time, and CME.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure (MS & AL License;
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000. The Community: A mid-sized
town with a population of 45 to 50,000. Commonly referred as the
Transportation Center of the South, the area is very centrally
located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA
(3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours);
Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5
hours). It is a very family Oriented community with a low cost of
Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful
year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities
including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Known for its
thriving performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts &
Entertainment Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; Museum of Art,
Little Theatre and the Symphony Orchestra. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job
and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Oxford , Interventional Cardiologist opening in East Central MS - high volume practice - teaching, Healthcare , Meridian, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...