Gastroenterologist opening in East Central MS - high volume practice & high earning potential
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Health System is currently seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to
join its well-established practice. This group is dedicated to
providing high-quality care throughout East Mississippi and West
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice
with a large 8 county referral network of clinics and
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- New physician would join a team of 3 physicians plus 2
- Dedicated GI lab located in Ambulatory Building connected to
- Clinic, procedure, recovery and physicians offices all in one
- Each physician has own procedure room with own nurse; very
- Call schedule 1:4; week to week basis
- Excellent Hospitalist program that covers GI admissions.
- New young administration that directly supports our
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new
physicians in the last two years.
- Enticing and Competitive Compensation and Recruitment
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) & Association Dues
reimbursement of up to $3,750 per year.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used
for vacation, sick time, and CME.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure (MS & AL License;
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000. The Community: A mid-sized
town with a population of 45 to 50,000. Commonly referred as the
Transportation Center of the South, the area is very centrally
located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA
(3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours);
Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5
hours). It is a very family Oriented community with a low cost of
Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful
year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities
including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Known for its
thriving performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts &
Entertainment Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; Museum of Art,
Little Theatre and the Symphony Orchestra. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job
and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Oxford , Gastroenterologist opening in East Central MS - high volume practice & high earning potential, Healthcare , Meridian, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...