Medical Pilot Sign on Bonus (Physician )
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Bariatric Medicine opening in Columbus, Mississippi. Sign On up
to $40,000. Our Airplane Air Ambulance operation is searching for a
IFR Pilot in Kansas City, MO. Schedule is full time, 7 & 7, but
change may be required. Housing will be provider.
- Captain EC135 SPIFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year
minimum service requirement
- Relocation package is available - If relocation package is
utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement Salary: $72,247 to
$87,163. Full Benefits
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified on the VE7A certificate
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings (ATP Required to
be obtained within 12 months of job start)
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement 2,000 Total Hours 1,500 Hours Helicopter
1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters 100 Hours
in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night
Vision Goggles (NVG) 100 Hours Instrument (Actual & Hood)
- Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for
single and twin engine helicopter.
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service
- Annual Flu Vaccine Not required
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including
functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift
100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and
equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Demonstrated Internal and External Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Oxford , Medical Pilot Sign on Bonus (Physician ), Healthcare , Columbus, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!