Registered Nurse-3 South, Crisis PRN, Nights
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Uses the nursing process to provide safe, quality patient care
and document accordingly.
- Works to ensure his/her compliance with all NMHS policies and
requirements as directed by the Nurse Manager and Educator.
- Provides patient/family education and acts as a resource for
existing staff and new employees.
- Can participate in the Preceptor class to ensure proper
training of new employees
- Maintains communication with multidisciplinary team members to
provide holistic care to the patient.
- Attends daily huddles on each unit to ensure proper assignments
and identify team members for the shift.
- Projects caring, friendly and helpful image to patients and
- Utilized the patient's communication board (white board) to
identify name, date, goals, other staff and procedures or test for
the day to keep the patients and families informed.
- Complies by the NMHS behavioral standards.
- Maintains competency by staying informed of changing trends in
the nursing practice.
- Attends annual review and unit specifics within the
- Performs required continuing education hours online and in
- Complies with regulatory and accrediting agency
- Licensed by the board of Nursing for the state.
- Must be licensed to practice as a RN in the state of MS; must
be licensed for minimum 1 year with experience in acute
- Must complete RN orientation and approved unit specific
- Must maintain a current AHA CPR Certification
- If required ACLS, PALS, TB certification, or certification by
- Must maintain department requirements for continuing education
and any specific unit requirements to provide appropriate age
specific care; annual review and unit specifics, CARES
- Must have effective communication and teaching skills
- General knowledge of various regulatory and accrediting
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Registered Nurse-3 South, Crisis PRN, Nights, Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!