Medical Technologist- Pathology, FT, 3pm-11pm
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Testing Accurately and safely performs and records results of
laboratory tests in a timely manner while maintaining quality
- Inventory Assists in maintaining department inventory.
- Education Participates in continuing education programs and
trains Medical Technology students.
- Caring Fulfills the responsibilities of this position in a
caring manner and interacts with the patient population of
neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- To fulfill the requirement of this position, the incumbent must
be a certified Medical Technologist by a nationally recognized
certifying agency which requires a Bachelor's degree, including one
year of training in an accredited Medical Technology Program.
- If non-certified at the time of employment, the incumbent must
pass the certifying exam within 12 months after incumbent's
graduation from an accredited Medical Technology Program.
- It is desirable that one have a valid Mississippi driver's
license and meet the established hospital policy for approved
drivers of hospital vehicles.
- Graduates of an accredited Medical Technology Program prior to
a Bachelor's degree requirement are required to be MT(ASCP) board
- Employees must be able to demonstrate unique knowledge and
skills necessary to care for neonates, pediatrics, adolescents,
adults, and geriatrics.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Medical Technologist- Pathology, FT, 3pm-11pm, Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!