RN - Pain Consultants, FT, Days, Monday - Friday
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center - Tupelo
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- Uses the nursing process to provide safe, quality patient care
and document accordingly.
- Works to ensure his/her compliance with all NMHS policies and
requirements as directed by the Nurse Manager and Educator.
- Provides patient/family education and acts as a resource for
existing staff and new employees.
- Can participate in the Preceptor class to ensure proper
training of new employees Communication:
- Maintains communication with multidisciplinary team members to
provide holistic care to the patient.
- Attends daily huddles on each unit to ensure proper assignments
and identify team members for the shift. Customer Relations:
- Projects caring, friendly and helpful image to patients and
- Utilized the patient s communication board (white board) to
identify name, date, goals, other staff and procedures or test for
the day to keep the patients and families informed.
- Complies by the NMHS behavioral standards. Self-Development:
- Maintains competency by staying informed of changing trends in
the nursing practice.
- Attends annual review and unit specifics within the
- Performs required continuing education hours online and in
classroom. Regulatory Knowledge:
- Complies with regulatory and accrediting agency
- Licensed by the board of Nursing for the state.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center - Tupelo, Oxford , RN - Pain Consultants, FT, Days, Monday - Friday, Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!