Radiology Technologist- 7on/7off- Fri-Sun- 8p-7a, M-Th- 9p-7a
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Posted on: June 23, 2022
- Performs high quality/cost efficient diagnostic procedures for
patient and department.
- Provide radiology services in a timely manner while performing
high quality and cost efficient diagnostic procedures.
- Organize work flow to prevent delays.
- Assists Physicians and other medical staff during procedures as
- Provides excellent customer service in an accurate and
- Communicate effectively with patients, family members,
Physicians, other medical staff and NMMC staff members
- Attends required in-services, annual review and educational
- Knowledgeable of procedures, positions, supplies, and equipment
used in Radiological examinations
- Stay abreast of changes in Radiology
- Adheres to NMHS/NMMC Policies/Procedures/Guidelines
- Complies with applicable Local/State/Federal
- All other duties as assigned.Job Knowledge
- Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology program.
- Registered or registry eligible by ARRT.
- License as required by State of Mississippi (MRT)
- Possess strong knowledge of radiographic anatomy.
- Keep abreast of changes in Radiology by attending classes and
continuing education provided.
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR certification;
- Good written and verbal communication; required
- Serves patient population categories of neonates, infants,
pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
Keywords: North Mississippi Medical Center, Oxford , Radiology Technologist- 7on/7off- Fri-Sun- 8p-7a, M-Th- 9p-7a, Healthcare , Tupelo, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!