Physician / Pulmonology
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Seeking a pulmonary/critical care trained physician to join the
team and help to build a state of the art pulmonary lab. The
physician would cover outpatient clinic as well as see patients in
our 23 bed ICU, and assist with continuing our efforts with chronic
vent units. New physician would join a team of 4 (3 physicians and
one NP) and cover call 1:4.
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice
with a large 8 county referral network of Clinics and
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- Pulmonary Clinic is located in a multi-specialty clinic
building which is adjacent to the hospital and ICU
- Opportunity to be involved in chronic vent program established
at 2 of the critical access hospitals in our system
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program
- Telemedicine available as well as EBUS
- Established Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for 20
- 3 Intensivists on staff
- Implementation of EPIC to begin this year, with a go live date
of Spring 2021.
- New young administration that directly supports our
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new
physicians in the last two years.
- Enticing and Competitive Compensation and
RecruitmentCompensation & Benefits:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee
- Disability and life insurance.
- Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used
for vacation, sick time, and CME.
- Excellent compensation and recruitment package available which
could include stipends, sign-on bonus or student loan
repaymentAbout the Area:A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to
50,000, Meridian, MS is commonly referred as the Transportation
Center of the South. It is very centrally located with rapid access
to major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS
(1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and
the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family
oriented community with a low cost of Living, low crime rate and
excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather
allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing,
hiking and boating.
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Oxford , Physician / Pulmonology , Healthcare , Meridian, Mississippi
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!